- USB-IF Certified SuperSpeed Cable (1 m length)
- Supports USB power delivery up to 100 W (20 V/5 A)
- Supports data transfer speed up to 10 Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- Supports up to 4K/60 Hz video resolution
- Two-tone aluminium housing and reinforced stress relief points for durability and style
- Anodised aluminium housings to minimise electromagnetic interference
- E-Marker Identification, authentication, and power delivery management circuit
- Precision welded metal shield to protect PCB and E-Marker (also minimises radiated emissions levels and provides additional mechanical strength)
- HandyStrap cable manager included
Moshi’s USB-IF Certified USB-C Monitor Cable allows transferring power, data and multimedia content between two USB-C devices, such as a laptop and monitor.
Thanks to a built-in E-Marker chip, this cable supports USB PD up to 100 W, eliminating the need for an additional charging cable. It provides data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps (USB 3.1, generation 2) and supports fast, crystal clear 4K video at up to 60 Hz.