Designed to give your Apple Watch a classic, yet bold new look. Made from minimally treated, vegetable tanned leather from one of America's oldest tanneries. The leather is designed to beautifully patina with time, creating a handsome, rich leather strap with a look that is uniquely yours.
How is it different to other leather cases?
The Horween leather used in our cases is made in the traditional style dating back to 1905. Most leathers use synthetic tanning chemicals, synthetic dyes, spray paints and spray sealants to make a "perfect" surface. We don't think modern leathers are perfect. After so many synthetic treatments, it is hardly leather at all. We love real, old style American leather.
- Vegetable tanned Horween leather
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- PVD treatment for black color
- Resist a 5-20 kgf lateral slide-out force when installed in Apple Watch
Designed to be worn daily, but not get wet. If you want a strap that can get wet, we suggest our rugged strap.
- Compatible with Apple Watch 49mm, 45mm, 44mm, and 42mm (Series 1-8, SE, and Ultra)
- Band is one size fits most, designed for wrist sizes ranging from 150mm to 210mm
- 81mm length (buckle side) and 118mm length (adjustment side)