The Answer¬†was designed entirely from the ground up with one simple goal in mind, to be the finest sounding, most luxurious, universal fit earphones available today. To achieve that, we had to rethink and scrutinize every single component in the audio path. From the 3.5mm TRS connector, cable, chassis, driver, tips and even the solder used. Almost every single item had to be customized and developed in-house to meet our standards. However, in practice it is an exceedingly time consuming and excruciating process.
The¬†Answer¬†uses a single ultra-fast, ultra-wide bandwidth transducer, purpose built to handle any musical genre with ultimate purity. The startling dynamics and lifelike portrayal of the musical event must be listened to believe.
It is supplied with a slew of accessories that are designed to be easy to use, practical, and pleasing to the eye. As is always the case with our products, we built and tested every single one of these accessories to ensure that they perform as intended.
- Driver ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† 1 Ultra-wide Bandwidth 10mm Transducer
- FR ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† 18-25000 Hz
- Impedance ¬† ¬† ¬†16 ohms
- Sensitivity ¬† ¬† ¬† 102 db
- Colour ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Smokey Platinum
- Cable ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†The Fat Cable¬†1.2M
- Solder ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† VDH Lead-Free Silver Solder
- 3 Pairs Small Bore Tips S/M/L (sweeter highs)
- 3 Pairs Medium Bore Tips S/M/L (reference tuning)
- 3 Pairs Large Bore Tips S/M/L (airier highs)
- 1 Pair Double Flange Tips
- 1 Custom Flight Adapter
- 1 3.5mm to 6.3mm Adapter
- 1 Premium Leather Carrying Case
- 1 Casual Carrying Case